Hello there, everyone!
It's been 2 days since I last posted on my blog. I was preoccupied with personal life issues, so I was unable to code and interact on social media platforms. It does feel great to get back to coding and blogging again!
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
Unavailable because of personal issues.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- add blurDataURL image placeholders while the actual image is still loading for a better user experience.
- add horizontal rules for section headings.
- fix text overflow on the hero banner.
- updated text color for contact form success message and async button loader for contact form submit.
- setup Netlify deployment (WIP).
I got stuck on this bug:
Error: Image Optimization using Next.js' default loader is not compatible with next export
I still don't fully understand why this is the case, but if I am not mistaken, it has to do with
next/image not working with static pages. I hope I figure it out tomorrow. I might just use
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! I hope everyone's doing well.
- Scrum Master learning pathway | Scrum.org
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!