Good morning, everyone!
It's Monday again, the day that a lot of people dread so much. But it's also the best chance to kickstart our productivity for the week!
I established my
Sprint Goals for the week, and it focuses on Scrum.
- I was working on writing the introductory Scrum guide that I'm planning to publish before the end of this month.
- also was studying more about the principles of Scrum, where it is best applied, and where it shouldn't be.
- read up more into how Scrum should be utilized and how many businesses make mistakes when applying the framework.
- looked into how the members of a Scrum Team function individually as well as their interactions with the others.
- review concepts I've learned last week.
- look deeper into how GraphQL differs from REST API, and which scenarios one should be used over the other.
I hope everyone's week started out great!
- The Fullstack Tutorial for GraphQL
- Apollo Docs
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
- A Short Introduction to the Scrum Framework by Jim Medlock - A well-written introduction to the Scrum framework.
This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!