Good Sunday, everyone!
I took a healthy break for the day, while still meeting the requirements of the challenge.
I did my Weekly Sprint Review and Retrospective, in which I went over what I've managed to do well, what my shortcomings were, and what I could do better in the future.
Since it's the start of a new week, I planned out what I should be doing and established my new
Sprint Goals. My focus for this week will be Scrum, to prepare for the upcoming Chingu voyage.
- focus on learning Scrum principles
- study for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification
- write some guides about Scrum
- continue learning GraphQL
- continue networking
- no interviews for now
- The Fullstack Tutorial for GraphQL
- Apollo Docs
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
- A Short Introduction to the Scrum Framework by Jim Medlock - A well-written introduction to the Scrum framework.
I hope everyone's doing well in their weekend!
This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!