Good day, everyone!
Today was actually a productive day for me. I managed to study a lot of Scrum and GraphQL, continued to work on writing my Scrum article, and reached out to multiple people to expand my network. Oh, and I also made my own Twitter profile, which I didn't customize yet.
I finished the draft of the Scrum Team section of my Scrum Guide for beginners, and I also reviewed GraphQL's basic concepts.
Here are the things I've learned and done today:
- read up on different leadership styles and how Scrum Masters are true servant leaders and not authoritative managers.
- added Scrum Master subsection for my Scrum Guide.
- added Scrum Artifacts section.
- did some practice quiz questions about Scrum.
- started learning about GraphQL server-side.
- read about GraphQL
type definitions, and
- learned about GraphQL server's network layer.
- read an introduction to GraphQL server libraries such as
- look deeper into how GraphQL differs from REST API, and which scenarios one should be used over the other.
- review concepts I've learned last week.
I hope everyone's doing great! Thank you for reading!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
- GraphQL Server Basics: GraphQL Schemas, TypeDefs & Resolvers Explained
- GraphQL Server Basics: The Network Layer
- Apollo Docs
- A Short Introduction to the Scrum Framework by Jim Medlock
This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!