Good day, everyone!
I finally finished deploying my business website prototype.
It's nothing amazing, and it is only the homepage so far. I am pretty happy with the color scheme and the functional e-mail contact form, and I think it contains the necessary information for clients to interact with me. I will most likely move on to my personal blog, unless there are urgent bugs that need fixing.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I did the initial set up on Netlify deployment for my business website, but it didn't work out because of incompatibility with
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- decided to deploy it to Vercel instead of Netlify, because it natively supports
- fixed production bugs with AWS API Gateway CORS (I didn't add the domain address to the allowed list).
- add custom Error 404 page.
- replace favicon image with the company logo.
- add optimized link tag for Google fonts.
- fixed missing image placeholders.
- remove unnecessary files.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for reading! I hope everyone's doing well.
- Deployment | Next.js
- Scrum Master learning pathway | Scrum.org
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!