Greetings! I hope everyone is doing well.
Today was a rather "normal" day. I updated my my User Stories guide like I promised yesterday. I did a lot of networking today, reaching out to people in various social media. Facebook is something I've been procrastinating for a while now, I don't know why I keep avoiding that platform. Maybe the culture is just not a good match for me?
Anyway, moving on to my daily report!
I read about the 3C of User Stories, edited my guide, and did more practice quizzes on Scrum.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- updated my User Stories guide and added a "3C of User Stories" section.
- read more about how not everything has to be a user story.
- there are cases in which user stories are not necessary, like internal company projects, projects for technical people, and personal projects.
- When a Sprint is cancelled:
- any completed and “Done” Product Backlog items are reviewed.
- if part of the work is potentially releasable, the Product Owner typically accepts it.
- all incomplete Product Backlog Items are re-estimated and put back on the Product Backlog.
- the three pillars that uphold Scrum are:
- did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
Thank you once again for everyone's support! I wish you all the best, and have a good day.
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!