Just like every Tuesday, I had to go out for my physical therapy session, so I couldn't work as much today. However, I still managed to get a decent amount of work done on my company webpage such as adding alternative contact methods in case the message form doesn't work and adding a hover overlay on the portfolio project images that says "View Project."
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I passed my Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification exam and got certified. Also, I planned out the work I'll be doing for this week, mostly regarding the business page.
- I added call-to-action for alternative contact methods, specifically email and phone number, if ever the contact form doesn't work.
- I placed a hover overlay on top of the portfolio project images.
- read some articles about Scrum, particularly about the role expectations in an organization, as well as other people's experiences of being a Developer and Scrum Master at the same time.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- How do you manage being a Scrum Master and Developer at the same time?
- What can I expect my Scrum Master to do?
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!