Hello there, everyone!
I made a lot of progress with Scrum today, and I think I'm probably mostly familiar with all of the concepts I need to learn for the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification. Not much GraphQL though.
Oh, and it was also my first time using Twitter, and I
had no idea what to do. 😓 I haven't really used social media that much in my life.
I finished the draft of the Scrum Master subsection and the Scrum Artifacts of my Scrum Guide for beginners, did some practice questions for Scrum.
- added a
Product Backlogsection for my Scrum Guide.
- added a
Sprint Backlogsection for my Scrum Guide.
- did a lot of practice quiz questions about Scrum (spent like a few hours on them).
- continued learning about GraphQL server-side.
- read more about
- learned more about the
infoargument in GraphQL resolvers.
- review concepts I've learned last week.
I wish everyone a great Thursday! Thank you for reading!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
- GraphQL Basics: Demystifying the
infoArgument in GraphQL Resolvers
- A Short Introduction to the Scrum Framework by Jim Medlock
This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!