Hello there, everyone!
Today, I planned out my Weekly Sprint Goals as well as updated my professional profiles on various platforms. I intend to focus more on learning new skills for this week, while working on my projects. Also, I will be actively looking for work, so I need to set up a workflow and templates to be able to do everything efficiently.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
Just like I do every weekend, I did my 10th Weekly Sprint Review and Retrospective, in which I went over what I've managed to do well, what my shortcomings were, and what I could do better in the future.
I set up my weekly Sprint Goals, which will focus on learning Next.js, updating my website and portfolio, and setting up a workflow that lets me look for work while continuing to build projects and polishing my skills.
- make reusable templates for answering a job application questions.
- create a template for cold outreach for looking for contract/subcontract work.
- make reusable templates for cold e-mailing businesses to let me work for them (searching for clients).
- add more sections to other pages and make them more detailed:
- the Services page could include specific sections for "Website Development," such as Frontend Web Development and Backend Web Development, what kind of technology stacks are used, and so on.
- Digital advertising, for example, could include different types of services and techniques such as email marketing, social media marketing, and the likes.
- Writing also could include different types of writing services, including articles, blogs, and etc.
- continue learning by reading the Next.js documentation.
- continue going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- learn about SWR and go through the documentation.
- continue to learn more about Scrum, through reading articles and watching videos.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SWR official documentation
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!