Time got away from me yesterday and I forgot to update everyone! Here's what I worked on yesterday.
- Worked on some Leetcode problems
- Notably, I worked on rotating a 2D image. My solution worked, but I was especially impressed with how efficient some of the highly upvoted solutions were.
- Worked through some of the FreeCodeCamp Regex tutorials
- A lot of work on my assignment
- Started work on a Navbar in the assignment. Currently running into a little bit of trouble with it, mostly on the routing side. There's a bit of a design decision that I'm working through with it right now.
I have made the decision to not make this challenge about my school assignments, but I wanted to let you know what I'm working on at least a little bit! This assignment is due in just around a week, so not much more of these sparse posts!
- Finals and final project sprints: Not too much more!
- Iron out details regarding the Study Aid app (I really need to name this thing) -- May work on this this weekend
- Flask vs Django
- Should I change how I deploy? Should Docker get in the picture?
- Are there any other systems I should think about using as a part of this project?
- Learn more about Material UI, I will probably use Material UI a little bit in my (ongoing) school project.
- Start the Study Aid app!
- Later in the challenge: AWS Deployment, AWS Certification, and Using Docker!?