Hey all! Late update tonight, here's what I worked on today.
- Started on the debugging section of the JS course on FreeCodeCamp -- Still chugging away on this course for the certification
- Bounced between meetings and work on the school project
- Practiced some Leetcode -- Need to up my Leetcode practice as I'm feeling a little rusty
I am nearing the end of the semester; I'm really excited to have more time to really dig into this project and start ticking away the challenges I have set for myself.
- Finals and final project sprints: Not much time left!
- Continue reading about Django,
- Iron out details regarding the Study Aid app (I really need to name this thing) -- May work on this this weekend
- Flask vs Django - This is still an ongoing discussion. I received some good advice to stick with what I know in Flask, however I am still considering diving into Django, as I will have free time soon. Diving in headfirst has always been my favorite way to learn, however it is often not efficient!
- Should I change how I deploy? Should Docker get in the picture?
- Are there any other systems I should think about using as a part of this project?
- Learn more about Material UI, I will probably use Material UI a little bit in my (ongoing) school project.
- Start the Study Aid app!
- Later in the challenge: AWS Deployment, AWS Certification, and Using Docker!?
Have a great, long weekend everybody, stay safe!