What are your goals for this week?
- What are you building?
- What will be a good result by week's end?
- Are you attending any events this week?
- Did you meet your goals last week?
Last Week's Goals
Bad weather week. Late start to school plus one cancelled day.
- [✅] Update resume/linkedIN/portfolio.
- [✅] Job Search. Spending my mornings hitting LinkedIn and sending DMs. Applying to open roles.
- [✅]Continue new project.
- [✅] Prepare for Virtual Coffee's February Challenge, Getting job ready. Wrote a new monthly challenge announcement. Just drop the first weekly motivational post in slack. Attended Kick off event.
Still working on:
- Update resume/linkedIn/portfolio.
- Increasing follower count. I want more here than bird site. But my bird site followers grew. Most likely from attending online events.
This Week's Goals
- Update resume/portfolio.
- Continue Job Search.
- Continue new project.
- Encourage and help members in our Virtual Coffee's February Challenge, Getting job ready.
This Month's Goals
- Gain more followers here. I would like to have more followers on DEV than I had on the bird site.
- Gain more followers on Mastodon. @email@example.com
You've read my goals so I'll throw that question back to you.
What are your goals for the week?
-$JarvisScript git push
Top comments (0)